Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Whats In My Bag...

Today I thought I would give you guys a little peek into what I lug around with me on a daily basis!


Purse: I got this Cambridge Satchel a few months ago for school but since then I've used it more as a day to day bag. I got the 15" classic satchel which is perfect to fit laptops or tablets.


Journal: I love this Rifle Paper Co. journal so much! I like to make to-do list and this notebook is perfect for that. 
Book: I try to carry a book with me at all times so I can read instead of play on my phone during any down time. How to Win Friends & Influence People is a must read for everyone! 
Wallet: I've had this Kate Spade wallet for years and I still love it!


Blotterazzi: I love these blotting sponges! I tend to get oily in my t-zone but hate using blotting papers (expensive and not great for the environment) so I bought these reusable blotting sponges by beautyblender.

Lip Balm: I am always talking about how much I love Glossier! Their Coconut Balm Dot Com smells like a tropical vacation.

Lavender Oil: I carry this with me at all times. I like to use it in the middle of work for a quick stress relief break. I pour one drop into my palms, rub my hands together and take a whiff of the calming scent.

Energy Bar: My "just in case" bar! GoMacro bars are my favorite.

Charger: I got this Blekin charger from Target.

Headphones: Classic Apple headphones!

What are somethings you have to have with you everyday? Let me know in the comments!

XO,
Jasmine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Jazzed Up

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig