Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Anti-Inflammatory Tea

Since my weekend was stolen by the flu, I refuse to let the rest of my week go down the drain also. To kick the last of my sickness out the door, I decided to make my favorite homemade tea. To make this tea all you need is ginger and lemon. 

Ginger is a great cure for nausea and loss of appetite caused by the flu. 
Lemon helps lower body temperature. 


Ingredients:
Lemon 
Ginger
Hot Water 
Mug
Tea Steeper (optional)

1. Slice ginger and place it in mug or tea steeper. For a spicier tea, grate the ginger directly into the mug.
2. Slice lemon and place directly into the mug.
3. Fill the mug with hot water and let steep for three to five minutes.
4. Enjoy!

Let me know if you tried this recipe!

XO,
Jasmine

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Jazzed Up

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig