Sunday, May 11, 2014

Live Colorfully...

For those of you who don't know this about me... I love Kate Spade New York! My love for this brand started a few years ago when I was mesmerized by all the gold and bright colors. Today while I was at the Kate Spade store in Santana Row I remembered why I love it so much. In the short time I was in the store I noticed so many different types of people were shopping there. I saw a mother and young daughter shopping for her first pair of earrings, women of all ages, and men shopping for mother's day. This brand has such a nostalgic feel. Every time I shop there I feel like I'm playing dress up! Their use of fun colors, shapes and fruits makes shopping an exciting adventure!
Here are a few pics I snapped while shopping there today.


Glitter pumps because...why not!




Satchels, perfect for summer!

XO
Jasmine


Ps. Check out their new Rio collection. It is amazing!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this is awesome! i love how kate spade caters to such a wide age range :) love the photos jazz!

    ReplyDelete

© All Jazzed Up

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig