Friday, March 18, 2016

Groovy Marble Easter Eggs

Easter is one of my favorite holidays for multiple reasons. I love the reason for the season, the flowers, the candies, the egg hunts and especially the ultimate sacrifice of love that Jesus made for us. I also love painting Easter eggs!
This year I decided to try something different. Instead of using food coloring, I used nail polish! WHAT?! Yes, it sounds weird but the result is awesome and its super easy to do yourself!



All you need is:
2 or more different color nail polishes
A cup/bowl of ROOM TEMPERATURE water
Paper towels (things get messy)
Toothpicks
Hard boiled eggs


1. You want everything set-up next to each other because you are gonna have to work fast before the nail polish dries. Make sure your eggs have cooled and your water is at room temperature. If you water is too cold/hot the nail polish will sink to the bottom of your bowl. (Trust me, it happened to me a few times)

2. Start by dropping 1-2 drops of each nail polish into the water.

3. Use your toothpick to swirl the nail polish into the design you like.


4. Dip egg into nail polish water.

5. Let eggs dry on the paper towel.

6. Use your paper towel to remove any "chunks" of unwanted nail polish on your eggs.

7. Enjoy!


Let me know what your favorite way to color Easter eggs in the comments!

XO,
Jasmine 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Jazzed Up

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig