Monday, June 2, 2014

Jazzy's Summer Reading List

Summer's finally here, which means I have a lot of extra time on my hands. YAY! I decided I want to spend my time productively this summer, and not binge watch every TV show on Netflix. I feel like the best way to spend my time is to read. I usually get distracted by the convenience of social media and tend to leave books half finished So here is my plan: I will finish six books in three months.

 


The Reading List:

The Gift - Hafiz (A collection of poems)

A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini


Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain

The Wolf of Wall Street - Jordan Belfort

Stay tuned for my reviews!

XO
Jasmine
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice, looks like you've been raiding a very intelligent person's book shelves ;-)

    ReplyDelete

© All Jazzed Up

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig